RE: [Scouter_T] This is Scouting

  • Whiteley, John F
    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 7, 2009
      The DVD is available now. My Scout Shop received 6 copies on March 27 -- I used one of them that evening to present an Essentials training to one of our remote packs/troops. (They have no Internet access out in the holler.) The DVD is almost exactly the same as what is available online, including an interactive portion where you are asked questions and are able to choose the correct (or incorrect, as the case may be) answer.

      YiS

      John
      District Training Chairman, Muguyoh District, Tri-State Area Council
      and a good ole Eagle, too! (SE-458)

      Captain John F. Whiteley, Ed.S.
      Director, Inland Waterways Academy
      Marshall Community and Technical College
      304-697-5616 (office)
      304-697-5611 (Fax)
      304-417-3321 (Huntington Cell)
      304-437-3321 (Cell)