9924RE: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Outdoors Promotion

  • Ron and Ruth White
    Mar 8, 2009
      Thanks Lisa (bearmitzvah@...) for taking the time to post! Here is the link for all -

      http://www.pack358.us/upldDocuments/Unit346/CS_Outdoor_Guidelines_for_08-09.pdf

      -Now if someone can help me with my inability to access my Yahoo Groups log in, I'll be set! LOL!

      Ruth White
      Buckeye District Training Chair
      Simon Kenton Council

      Are