      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      From: JNDunnMN@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:37:02 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Outdoors Promotion

      maybe there isn't a 08-09 because there were no changes.???

      No - it changes every year. It is always almost impossible to get your hands on before April or May and the National Council web site is *always* the last to to have it up!

      Pack Trainer, Pack 512

      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN

      Cub Scout Training Coordinator

      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner