      Posted by: "Joe Parajecki" salmonman@... joeparajecki
      Date: Tue Mar 3, 2009 7:00 pm ((PST))

      It says the document is not found!
      Do you have the URl right?
      I'd love to see it

      The original URL was missing a slash; try this:

      http://tinyurl.com/assr9s

      Back to the original question: I haven't seen an 08-09 or 09-10 version
      of the brochure, but I know there was a video about the Cub Scout
      Outdoor program that ran for about five minutes.

      It was more of a promotional video than an informational or
      instructional video.  It would make a great intro to a half-hour
      class.  Ask your Council if they have it; its out of print and probably
      not available at your Scout Shop, and I haven't seen it on DVD.

      --

      National Episcopal Scouters Association:

      http://www.nationalepiscopalscouting.com/