      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      From: salmonman@...
      Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:00:33 -0600
      Subject: RE: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Outdoors Promotion

      It says the document is not found!

      Do you have the URl right?

      I'd love to see it

      Joe Parajecki

      <http://insanescouter.org/> http://insanescouter.org

      Helping leaders one resource at a time....

      Find me on Plurk

      http://plurk.com/redeemByURL?from_uid=2696540

      <http://plurk.com/redeemByURL?from_uid=2696540&check=-710270940&s=1>

      &check=-710270940&s=1

      _____

      From: tsreadal@yahoo. <mailto:tsreadal%40yahoo.com> com

      Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:48:52 +0000

      Subject: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Outdoors Promotion

      I am looking for information that would be useful in teaching a class

      at UoS on Cub Scout Outdoors Promotion. Has anyone taught this class

      before or have some information I would greatly apprecate it. Thank

      you so much.

      HotmailR is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.

      http://windowslive.

      <http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_70faster_032009>

      com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_70faster_032009