      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Ron and Ruth White
      Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 7:50 PM
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Outdoors Promotion

      There is a nice 8 page color brochure titled "Cub Scout Outdoor Program
      Guidelines for...(2007-2008) Bin item 13-631. To view the 2007-2008 edition,
      see http://www.pack1191

      I'm looking for the 2008-2009 version to handout at our BALOO training 3/14.
      Hopefully we have someone returning from National Camp School with the
      latest edition.

      Ruth White
      Buckeye District Training Chair
      Simon Kenton Council

      you Scouting alumni? Reconnect
      at www.BSAalumni.org

      To: scouter_t@yahoogrou <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com
      From: tsreadal@yahoo. <mailto:tsreadal%40yahoo.com> com
      Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:48:52 +0000
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Cub Scout Outdoors Promotion

      I am looking for information that would be useful in teaching a class

      at UoS on Cub Scout Outdoors Promotion. Has anyone taught this class

      before or have some information I would greatly apprecate it. Thank

      you so much.

      HotmailR is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.