9682RE: [Scouter_T] Weather Hazard Training

  • Rick Rambo
    Oct 30, 2008
      You could always use a service such as http://www.yousendit.com/.

      This is a free website for casual users - they also have a pay service for
      serious file sharing.

      What I usually do is put my address for the sharing link and then email the
      link out to whoever I want. You can send files up to 100 MB and the link
      will be good for seven days or 100 downloads.

      Rick Rambo

      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination,
      or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and
      evidence." -John Adams

      _____