9673Re: [Scouter_T] Weather Hazard Training

  • eagle9252
    Oct 29, 2008
      well i have captured all the pics on the Weather Hazard Training and now i
      have to put it into a power point i hope to have it by Thursday night.
      please send me a request if you would like it so i can e-mail it to you.
      also so of it you will have to ab live some of it but it is pretty simple
      and straight forward.