9666Re: [Scouter_T] Weather Hazard Training

  • Judy Yeager
    Oct 29, 2008
      Even though we are in a fairly large urban area, Kansas City Metro Area, our Council covers 19 counties in Kansas and Missouri. Some of the outlying areas are very rural and folks in those areas often have to use dial up and pay for internet service by the minute. So, online training is not a good option for these folks as it can get expensive.

      For that reason, we are looking for a way to offer this training off line in our rural outlying areas. I am a bog proponent of always having a Plan B for any online training or any technology based training, but that doesn't seem to be the current trend.

      Judy Yeager