      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Brant Lippincott
      Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:16 PM
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] Weather Hazard Training

      Unless I've missed something, this class is not neeed by EVERYONE, but
      someone who is attending the campout must take it and get credit for it - in
      the form of a completion card. Kinda like BALOO. I'm not sure how you'd
      award those in a group setting. If you had a few who got credit, you should
      be OK...

      But, this sounds like a good idea for a Pack Trainer to have many parents be
      aware of what the course teaches - maybe without credit.

      Brant

      From: HYPERLINK
      "mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com"scouter_t@...