9416Re: [Scouter_T] handouts

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Oct 1, 2008
      we charge $15 for the CS basic except for Webelos who pay $20 because we include the Webelos Leader Guide (in place of the program helps)?

      We also include the CS Leader book or the Webelos leader guide in our fees. We charge $8.00 for? CS Position Specific and $2.00 for NLE - so a whole day (8:30-2:00) is $10.00. We provide lunch for $6.00. This year we are charging a $10.00 walk-in fee for those who don't pre register. We used to charge as much as 20 for this training, but the council subsidizes some of our costs now.

      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner