      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Sandra Martens
      Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:04 AM
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] handouts

      all of those are in the back of the Cub Scout Leader Book. Our council
      doesn't give these as handouts. We give them the leader book with their
      training. We also give them the program helps.

      Sandy OWL

      --- On Tue, 9/30/08, Bill Kuhfuss <BKuhfuss@...

      From: Bill Kuhfuss <BKuhfuss@... <mailto:BKuhfuss%40k2bw.com> >
      Subject: [Scouter_T] handouts
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 9:49 PM

      I'm looking for downloadable versions of the following handouts required for
      the new Cub Scout Leader Position-Specific Training
      we're doing this Saturday. (If I'm not mistaken, these items are not on the
      - Cub Scout Attendance and Dues
      - Cub Scout Den Record
      - Family Talent Survey Sheet
      - Pack Meeting Planning Chart 26-004