8936Re: [Scouter_T] Boy Scout clip Art

  • Joseph Jansen
    May 5, 2008
      I did a Google search for "boy scout logo" and a number of good
      images turn up.

      To get an ai format image I would try importing an image from
      the Windows clipboard. You could, for example, download one
      of the images from the search to your computer, open the image
      in Windows paint (or other image program), do a COPY operation,
      and then PASTE into Adobe Illustrator.

      If that doesn't work let me know and I'll try to come up with something
      else.

      Joe Jansen
      JAJansenJr@...