8344Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Bobcat Blitz

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Nov 6, 2007
      Ruth - thanks so much for sharing this material - I plan to use it at my Roundtable - it will be a big help!

      From: rjays6 <rwhitehouse1@...>
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 9:30 am
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Re: Bobcat Blitz

      Hi Jim!

      Glad you mentioned it. I have created a new file "Bobcat" that not
      only has the Bobcat Trail booklet and fortune teller game, but a couple
      of other games and ideas as well.

      You can see the Bobcat Trail booklet and create something similar for
      your own Council/District. It is meant to be printed back to back,
      stapled in the middle and folded for a nice 12 page booklet.

      I'll try to remember to post items like that instead of sending out 25+
      emails with the same attachment! lol!

      Making my way slowly into the 20th century and beyond,
      Ruth