8343Re: Bobcat Blitz

  • rjays6
    Nov 6, 2007
      Hi Jim!

      Glad you mentioned it. I have created a new file "Bobcat" that not
      only has the Bobcat Trail booklet and fortune teller game, but a couple
      of other games and ideas as well.

      You can see the Bobcat Trail booklet and create something similar for
      your own Council/District. It is meant to be printed back to back,
      stapled in the middle and folded for a nice 12 page booklet.

      I'll try to remember to post items like that instead of sending out 25+
      emails with the same attachment! lol!

      Making my way slowly into the 20th century and beyond,
      Ruth
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic