8014Suggestions needed for Scouting magazine

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Jun 18, 2007
      I've received an appeal from a staffer at Scouting Magazine. The current "Front Line Stuff" column question is:
      "Our district does a good job of offering basic training to new leaders, but attendance is often mediocre. Some units don’t even think training is important. How can we encourage leaders to get the training that they need?"

      The responses so far have not been as useful as hoped for. He is appealing for responses from us that would be helpful to other Scouters.
      The link to submit answers is: http://www.scoutingmagazine.org/nav/ns-fls.html

      I know we've discussed this topic, and from amongst 680 of us, we must have some insights to offer this Scouter. Unfortunately, there is a time element involved - responses must be sent this week to be included in the upcoming issue.

      Pack Trainer
      Pack 512, Blaine/Coon Rapids Minnesota
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner