7281Re: Troop Junior Leader Training replaced by Troop Leader Training material

  • Doc Holladay
    Sep 2 7:52 AM
      HIgh Anna.

      Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
      year now.

      Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

      John "Doc" Holladay
      T1000 Plnao, Tx
      One Grand Troop

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

      > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
      > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
      > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
      > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
      > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
      > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
      with
      > Scouts in those positions.
      >
      > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

      ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=