7279Training Syllabus

  • scoutaboutpack26
    Sep 1, 2006
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

      This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
      the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
      OLS training
      Scoutmaster Training
      Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
      to download anything larger than that.
      I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
      works sometimes it doesn't.
      If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
      Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
      briefcase option I've never used.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic