7274Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Syllabus

  • sherry bowden
    Sep 1, 2006
      I would also like a copy of these.

      Matt

      Ken Payne Jr <paynejr@...> wrote:
      oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
      just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
      get them what can I do for you

      Ken Payne Jr

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>