7272Troop Junior Leader Training replaced by Troop Leader Training material

  • Anna Sturdivant
    Sep 1, 2006
      Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
      Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
      reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
      TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
      told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
      product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
      Scouts in those positions.

      See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

      Anna Sturdivant
      Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
      A good old Eagle

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
      > To anyone who might want a copy.
      > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
      > Troop Junior Leader Training
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic