7267Re: [Scouter_T] Training Syllabus

  • Andre Coltrin
    Sep 1, 2006
      Adrian

      I would love to get a copy of your PDF fles. Thanks

      Andre
      Branson MO

      gordon Robinson <gordbear@...> wrote:
      Adrian:
      I could use a copy of the troop junior leader
      training pdf as we are about to do a troop leader
      training here and do not hqve a copy.

      Thanks,

      Gordbear
      Sasquatch district Boy scout roundtable chair
      used to be a bear and a good old bonwhite too

      http://mail.yahoo.com