6756Re: [Scouter_T] OWL/WOLF/IOLWL - whatever you call it

  • ed5870@aol.com
    May 1, 2006
      In a message dated 4/28/2006 5:32:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      JNDunnMN@... writes:

      So, I think I've read the new syllabus from end to end, but I may have
      missed something. In the handouts, there's a sample non-demonational service. But
      I don't see where we're supposed to teach that.

      In the Planning a Webelos overnighter it is listed as one of the activities
      you can do. We just taught the new program and added the Scouts Own to our
      program.

      Ed Harvey
      Cub Training Chair Tri-Valley District
      Every Cub Scout deserves a Trained Leader
      THE HEART OF SCOUTING IS TRAINING
      Hudson Valley Council
      I used to be an Antelope