2316Re: [Scouter_T] Airport Security problem with Scout Uniform belt

  • Kathie Heidenfelder
    Aug 1 11:28 AM
      Ok. So we know this now, so all scouts and leaders in uniform ought to
      have their belt in their hand, with the buckle detached as they go through
      security. Seems a small price to pay to insure that evil people don't use
      our uniform pieces as ways to hide their terror and/or kill our
      scouts. What the BSA does not need is headlines screaming, boy/man in BSA
      uniform smuggles aboard bomb.

      Thanks for letting us know. I have a troop leaving shortly, and will alert
      the Scoutmaster.

      Kathie