      From: "Connie Knie cknie23100@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 10:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] Fw: New Tools Training Data

      What exactly does that mean?  And I guess that still begs the question, when/if the tools are up and doing all they are supposed to, will each unit need to give access individually?

      Connie

      From: "Michael Crothers dowrightbw@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

      No I can not get access to the new tools training data.

      National says the councils across America's district and executive board registration is all  screwed up and they will not allow access for fear the wrong people will get access to information they should not have.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic