      From: "Connie Knie cknie23100@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 6:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] Fw: New Tools Training Data

      So being registered as the Council training chair will get you automatic access with the new tools?

      I must say, how comfortable with units be with the fact that anyone registered at the council level has access to their accounts?

      Just curious. I am not an alarmist, but then again, I have been surprised by the stuff that doesn't bother me but gets others' knickers in a twist
      Connie

      From: "paulp575@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

      So with that understanding, I'm now registered at the council level. According to the training folks, the Key 3 Plus enhancement hasn't been released, but is coming. With that I should be able to get access to all the unit training records (both being able to review and update) plus pull various training reports/statistics.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic