14877Re: [Scouter_T] Introduction To Outdoor Leader Skills

  • p5a7u5l
    Apr 8, 2014
      Please do NOT use the newer codes for older courses.
      As I mentioned in my previous posting, there are lists you can download from www.scouting.org/training.aspx that will give you course codes all the way back to the mid-60s.
      You do not have to have National update the NEW MyScouting Tools with code for the older courses. I've been told your local council registrar can do that for you but it it may take a while as that's not a priority for the council registrar.
      That's why the Scout Executive and the council training chair asked me to become the Council Training Registrar. It will be my responsibility to get the training records of over 5,000 volunteers updated!

      Paul Yelk
      Council Training Registrar
      Inland Northwest Council
      Spokane WA