14869RE: [Scouter_T] Introduction To Outdoor Leader Skills

  • p5a7u5l
    Apr 6 8:55 PM
      What I have done is grabbed the list of training codes found here: http://www.scouting.org/training.aspx.
      On the right side under "QuickLnks" you'll find:
      Training Course Codes (Alpha) - This is a list of all the current training codes broken down into 2 parts: Part 1 is current and Part 2 are expired courses/codes. It's my understanding any of the codes in this listing can be entering into the NEW MyScouting Tools.
      Top Leader Training Date and Course Criteria - This shows course codes for various courses all the way back into the mid-60s! If any of these codes are not on the above listing, only the Council Registrar can enter them.
      I have updated my personal training record and then compared it to what's in the NEW MyScouting Tools. It was messed up! I sent an e-mail to the council registrar asking her to update it. About to check to see if it's been done, but shew said she could do it (just had to find the time).

      Paul Y
      Council Training Registrar
      Inland Northwest Council
      Spokane WA