14687Re: [Scouter_T] Info on Boy positions in a troop

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Dec 18, 2013
      The old Junior Leader Training videos are on YouTube - just search that phrase and you should find all five. They **illustrate** some of the position responsibilities, but aren't  comprehensive, and of course, don't include positions such as Webmaster or LNT Trainer.

      They are primarily focused on patrol dynamics and patrol leader skills, if I remember correctly - I didn't watch them all again, when I found them this morning.
      <<A lot of the old JLT materials still exist and you can easily combine them with todays ILST>>
      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Cubmaster, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Troop Committee, Troop 509