      From: Alicia Riggans <ariggans@...>
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:17 PM
      Subject: RE: [Scouter_T] RE: my.scouting.org question

      Same thing for the District…so, it appears that I will have to try to get my District Chairman, District Executive, or my District Commissioner to provide me with training reports and update the records for members after they have completed training. *insert sarcasm font here* Because that has worked so well in the past.

      Alicia