      From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 9:05 AM

      The new Pocket Training Certificate is available from BSA Supply and can be ordered by your council.

      >The BSA supply order # is 615012 .

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers
      Tecumseh Council Training Chair

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      From: Michael Crothers <dowrightbw@...>
      Subject: [Scouter_T] New Pocket Training Certificate
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 8:07 AM

      Does anyone know about the new pocket training certificate template?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers