14362Introduction

  • Joanne Downer
    Sep 19, 2012
      Hello to all,
      I am the Training Chairperson for the Mattabesett Trail District in the
      Connecticut Rivers Council. I am still rather new to this position and I have
      CLS coming up in October. Does anyone know a way to seperately save each
      training segment from the new Cub Leader Specific Training CD. I am trying to
      make a seperate copy of the Cubmaser training, and also the Pack Committee
      training. The way they have it set up on the CD it all flows one right after the
      other. HELP!
      Thank you,
      YIS,
      Joanne Downer