      From: Candace Lewis <candaceb@...>
      To: "scouter_t@yahoogroups.com" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:57 AM
      Subject: RE: [Scouter_T] OKPIK syllabus

      Maybe I am stupid but what is OKPIK?

      Candace Lewis
      Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
      LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
      WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
      4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
      Fort Worth, Texas 76107
      817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

      Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.