      From: Elaine Boyd <bearfinz@...>
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, August 5, 2012 1:36:00 PM
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Blue woggle cord - Wood Badge

      Greetings!

      It has been a while since I have posted to the group. I do still read the
      postings. This group is the best resource for a trainer!

      For those of you involved with Wood Badge, what do you use for woggle cord? For
      the last ten years my council has used round cord from Sierra Lace in red, green
      and blue. We buy it in 100 yard spools, so we don't have to buy it every year.
      We can no longer find the blue cord.

      What do the rest of you use for woggle cord for Wood Badge? If anyone has a
      source for blue cord from Sierra Lace, do you mind sharing it?

      Yours in Scouting,

      Elaine Boyd
      Course Director
      N1-330-12-1