14143RE: [Scouter_T] Re:Urban legends, Handling meds

  • Tim Shea
    May 4, 2012
      Of course overnite was my first thought. Long story but this dad was a
      product of the 60s and his elevator didn't quite make it to the top floor,
      you know, a few cards short of a full deck, not the sharpest knife in the
      drawer..

      I found out on day 3 or 4 on the trail when junior had a meltdown.

      I'll save you the gory details but the dad & lad were instructed to bring up
      the rear and to just maintain visibility of the "last" Scout in line in
      front of them. The other Scouts did not want anything to do with the two and
      neither did the adults on the trip. This guy has a long history of being,
      shall we say a non-conformist, non-team player.

      Made for a interesting fun week!