14142Re: [Scouter_T] Re:Urban legends, Handling meds

    May 4, 2012
      Depending on when you arrive at the ranch, it is a really quick turn around between arriving and stepping off. One day and two nights. But they are so incredible about getting stuff to scouts on the trail. One of my guys had his boots explode and we got some delivered on hroseback!!

      Connie

      --- On Fri, 5/4/12, Corinna Jones <corinnajones@...> wrote:

      It's definitely worth the $$, and I assume they would be in camp a couple of
      days to get used to the elevation before being out on the trek.