      From: Dan Hammond, Sr.
      Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:33 PM
      To: Scout Trainer
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Re:Urban legends, Handling meds

      Aahhh. The old "let's take the required break from ADHD meds while Johnny is
      at Summer Camp" trick. Had it happen a couple of times. Never fun,
      especially when they don't let the leaders know their boy is ADHD and on
      meds in the first place. Johnny goes berserk and no one can figure out why
      until they have him packed up and ready to go home early.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic