13547Re: [Scouter_T] Training time allotment?

    Dec 3, 2011
      True enough about Fast Start but you still have to take This is Scouting correct? Just checking to make sure I have it all straight....... :)

      Connie

      --- On Fri, 12/2/11, Bill Nelson <bnelson45@...> wrote:

      The cub scout leader specific online courses are about 50 min long

      I can’t remember how long fast start is, but if you take the specific course, it isn’t required to take fast start any more.