12525Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Mandatory Training How is it Going?

  • Lisa Titus
    Jan 2, 2011
      Bill - In this situation where the Tiger's Adult Partner is not his
      parent or legal guardian, we are required to have the Adult partner
      complete an adult application. I'm sure they are not required to have
      YPT because of their position code (AP) and I suspect they are not
      background checked even though they do give their SS# on the application.

      That's why I was wondering.