12522Re: Mandatory Training How is it Going?

  • Bill
    Jan 1, 2011
      Volunteers do not get a background check if they do not fill out the adult application. That gives the BSA the permission to do the background check, also the required SSN.

      Only those filling out adult volunteer application need YPT.

      Bill

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, mcquaidfam@... wrote:

      > Lisa
      > Now that's an interesting one. I do know that the code AP (Tiger parent) does NOT trigger a registration charge. And neither does PS (Scout Parent). As far as I know, it also doesn't trigger a background check. To trigger a background check, you need to be in position that triggers a fee. That could be a Den Leader Asst. or Member Committee. Then YPT requirements need to be met.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic