12515Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Mandatory Training How is it Going?

  • Thomas Brewer
    Jan 1, 2011
      WOW!!!

      If an adult complete a registration (no matter what position) they are
      considered a registered adult there for are required take YP.

      The adult would not be showing up on the roaster if they did not complete a
      registration form.

      I think this is why there is such contraversy.  Tiger Partners and Scout Parents
      are registared adults.  In our Pack for all Adult that registered in September
      2010 we required YP.  This was for Tiger Partners and Scout Parents as well as
      any other position.  The question is coming for Adults registered prior to
      September 2010.

      There is information going both direction on National Site.  It makes you wonder
      if they made sure and updated all there information after the changes went into
      effect.

      Kim Brewer