      From: Bill <bnelson45@...>
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, January 1, 2011 11:15:58 AM
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Re: Mandatory Training How is it Going?

      Tiger Partners and Scout Parents and the Executive don't need to take any
      training. They are not considered registered leaders. It would be good if they
      do go through YPT so they know what the training is, but they don't have to.

      For details on who needs to take YPT see:
      http://www.scouting.org//filestore/training/pdf/YPT%20Requirements%20and%20Charter%20Renewal.pdf