      From: "Teresa Hall" <WarEagle78@...>
      To: "scouter t" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, January 1, 2011 3:39:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Mandatory Training How is it Going?

      That is not a contradiction. The question is "what is a registered leader?"
      And my question is - did anyone (any unit or any council) require Tiger
      Adult Partners to submit YPT before they turned in the Tiger applications?
      That is, after all, how a Tiger Adult Partner registers. I believe the
      answer will be "no" - certainly that is the case here - but our fall
      roundups were well after the mandatory "new adult leaders must have YPT."

      Teresa