12507Re: [Scouter_T] Mandatory Training How is it Going?

  • Thomas Brewer
    Jan 1, 2011
      On the Tiger Partners and Scout Parents - It is my understanding that Tiger
      Partners and Scout Parents are Registered Adults and therefor are to have Youth
      Protection before re-chartering.

      I have read through all trianing material and Scouting.org Youth protection and
      I do not see were is states that Tiger Partners and Scout Parents do not have to
      have YP.

      If you have a site were this is written,please let me know this is one area that
      we are getting questions on.

      Thanks
      Kim Brewer
      District Training Coordinator