12251COR training

  • Tom Bingaman
    Sep 24, 2010
      Alan
      I am from Green River Dist, Chief Seattle Council (609)

      I also would like a copy of the training CD. Would be helpful in
      training COR's. I have the book.

      Will compensate for CD and postage.

      Tom Bingaman
      310 Williams Ave N
      Renton, WA 98057

      [425] 226 4479

      I used to be a Beaver and a good old beaver too (328)