      From: looney_lope <anotherhotcoco@...>
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Re: Trainer's EDGE
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 6:15 PM

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou ps.com, Judy Yeager <kcjscout@.. .> wrote:

      While I am not on the national group responsible for the writing / re-writing of the Trainer's EDGE and other train-the-trainer syllabi, I do know members of the team. I have exchanged emails with the team and they have encouraged me to use the Trainer's EDGE as a replacement to TDC until the material is re-written. I like the Trainer's EDGE and I will follow this advice even if it is not (yet) the official position.

      Ernie Coco

      Trainers -