10723Trainer's EDGE

  • Judy Yeager
    Jul 26, 2009
      Trainers -

      I am confused about TDC and Trainer's EDGE. When the EDGE syllabus first came out, I read the introduction where it mentions that this replaces TDC for WB and NYLT staffs. I interpreted this to mean that it is in addition to TDC, but it seems that others interpret it to mean that TDC is now dead and has been replaced by EDGE.

      How do you (or your Council, or word from National that you know about) interpret this?

      Confused in KC,

      Judy Yeager