Watch My BootyShake

  • Lilas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      Hey hey, does anybody in this group want to watch me dance & bootyshake in my room, cause I got new skills that I want to show off on my webcam. I like to shake my ass in shorts and my thongs for the boyzz to see.

      http://bootyshakers.info/desiree18/desiree18.html

    • Lilas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
        Hey hey, does anybody in this group want to watch me dance bootyshake in my room, cause I got new skills that I want to show off on my webcam. I like to shake my ass in shorts and my thongs for the boyzz to see.Come Chat to Me

        http://bootyshakers.info/desiree18/desiree18.html