Hi

  • everythingcrafts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hello Everyone,
      My name is Lynn, I live in the USA. I have been an avid crafter for
      over 35 years. I love everything from card-making, beading,
      decorating, flower arranging, cross-stitch, crochet, knitting,
      plastic canvas, quilting, sewing, weaving, jewelry-making and so much
      more. I want to learn macramé, Polymer Clay, candle-making and soap
      making after Christmas. I have hinted I would like some supplies to
      start so let's hope Santa treats me good.
      I am writing to let you know of a new craft group. You can reach us
      at:
      Stop by and say hi.
      Smiles and happiness,
      Lynn