basketry techniques

  • jiří drbohlav
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Dear friends,
      I am glad that I am in Basketbuds group. I am learning how to make baskets from
      osier and I need some help. In Czech republic there is just a very few information
      that is why I signed up into this chat. I would like to share my experience.
      I would welcome any pictures and some informations about basket
      processing. Round bottom of basket I can make just one way. Can somebody
      write to me how to make this other way?
      I have problem with link of bottom and side of the basket. The basket
      is not steady.
      If I can give you some advice I would be glad.
      Thak you very much for cooperation.
      Regards
      George