Attention crafters

  • youritems
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hello!<br><br>I am Wendy Legeret from your
      items.net. My mother and I created your items.net for
      crafters only. <br><br>Originally, we wanted to have a
      place where anyone could advertise items for sale on
      the Internet. Now we are allowing crafters only.
      business - we are now offering for $20 an online
      storefront where you, as a crafter or artisan, can sell your
      creations online. You can even accept credit cards without
      a merchant account - if you have an e-mail address,
      it's included in the price of the $20! <br><br>There
      are several other features, so stop by today and
      visit your
      of<br>your items.net
    • stephfromhome
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 1, 2002